Monday, June 16, 2008

Announcement

I've been wondering how to break the news that my prices will be increasing in 2009. In an effort to be more 'professional' yet competitive with the market I feel this is the next & appropriate step for me to take in my career now that I've established a portfolio.
To be fair to my clients I'm giving you the opportunity to book me for the remainder of 2008 at my current pricing, thus the early announcement of changes to come. I'm hoping there will be more, this is the first.
If you're questioning me and my motivation, I read a blog post today from Stylized Portraiture about custom photography and why you pay more with someone like myself rather than a "Walmart" for example, I will forewarn that the read is a bit long but well worth it:

0 Happy Thoughts:

Blog Archive