Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bobbi Ann & Geremy's Wedding

Finally...a SNEAK PEEK....of Bobbi Ann's & Geremy's wedding. I had such a great time despite my rookie jitters. The bride was beautiful (understatement!!) and the groom as handsome as ever. I was so impressed by the bridal party, the bridesmaids who were there to help the bride make "HER" day as perfect as possible. And the groomsmen who were funny & goofy yet knew when to be serious in support of their friend. I laughed, I wanted to cry but held myself together, and thoroughly enjoyed the day.
Thanks to Holly of "Hark Photography" who was my 2nd shooter for the day & took these couple of snaps of me, hard at work :)
Don't forget to head over to her site for her sneak peek that should be up soon as well!
And to get you started....a photo of the bride & groom. Scroll down for the slideshow.
Til Next time...."C"

0 Happy Thoughts:

Blog Archive