Friday, October 10, 2008

The Cutest Blog on the Block

I discovered THIS website today called The Cutest Blog on the Block.
And am I ever freakin' excited!!!!!
I've been searching and searching for digital scrapbooking papers/kits for a while now to use as my background when I re-launch my blog in January, new look, new prices, and so on.
And I've found this website!!!!!! Here's their free yes I said FREE backgrounds (272 to choose from)  http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds.php?pageNum_rs_backs=0&totalRows_rs_backs=272&cat=39 
 I haven't chosen one yet....there's too many to choose from and I haven't finalized all of my many ideas running around in my head. And for $30 you can have them design your header too. Not sure what I'm doing in that area yet....too much information to process today along with my happiness.... :)
But I had to share this awesome find with my blogger friends if you're looking to give your blog a bit of a punch.
Happy Friday & Happy Thanksgiving!
Til next time, C.

0 Happy Thoughts:

Blog Archive