Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kudos & an addition to Christmas Card Selection

I LOVE the Christmas card templates that I purchased this year, for you my lovely clients. Have to give kudos to Tina Parker of  "My Lil Creations" the designer of them. Thanks, love your work! She's also the creator of the Fall template that was the prize of my contest. I'm not creative enough to do them myself, so buying them from other amazingly talented people will have to do, wink ;)
I'm also a fan of the blog Pay it Foward, a photography blog that has freebies for Photographers.
My latest free gift from this blog was a Christmas card template which I'm adding to this year's selection. It's by Kelly Haddad Designs....thanks soooo much Kelly for the freebie.
Here's the sample.....our puppy Boone was my "model" for this one :)
Til next time, C.

0 Happy Thoughts:

Blog Archive