Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kyle & Kennedy

I had fun doing this shoot, Kyle & Kennedy are my cousin's children....when I was little she was my babysitter and I LOVED when I could hang out with her and her sister. They were older than me and I loved watching them doing their hair, makeup, nails, whatever. I thought they were just wonderful. On to now, she's a mom and even though I don't see her often it seems our conversations always pick up right where we left off. There are times I see so much of myself in her, and that's a good thing she's a great person, mom and friend.
Now on to the photos of her oh so cute kidlets :)
First we did family photos for Christmas cards

A few of my favourites
I don't know why but whenever I look at this I think it needs to be called "A boy & his dog"
Kyle showing me how good he is at climbing
And sweet Kennedy ....she's very photogenic
I'm a junkie for walls, brick walls especially, this is why
The family dog...Missy
And last but not least my FAVOURITE family pose....just them casually walking down the street. They all look so happy :)
Scroll down to the slideshow for more photos.
Thanks again, til next time.
C.

0 Happy Thoughts:

Blog Archive