Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Toy

I'd rather not use flash when I take photos...I just prefer the lighting and look of a photo if I don't. However, I've learned that sometimes it needs to be used, that being said, I HATE the built in flash on my camera, cause it makes weird shadows and doesn't "light" the way I would like. So.....
I bought this!!!
It's a speedlight!!! Woo-hoo! Now I just need to figure it out....?!?!? :)
It's "much" more complicated then the external flash we have for the old film Nikon that we have. But practice makes perfect right? I'll be right on that! Wish me luck.
Til next time, C.

1 Happy Thoughts:

Tara said...

Yippy....for you! Tell me what you think of it. When I bought my DSLR, I bought a BIG flash - but I haven't really used it yet :( I need the chance to use it!!!

Blog Archive