Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Contest Winner

We have a winner...but before announcing the winner I want to share my favourite Christmas carol....I thought about this a lot and realized I couldn't narrow it down to one.....here's my top two instead :)
1) I saw Mommy Dancing with Santa...this one I have to explain. I don't know the name of it, it was on a Country christmas cassette tape that my dad owned. It goes "well I saw Mommy in her nightgown and she was jumping all around dancing with 'ol Santa Claus, the record kept a playin' and momma kept a sayin' oh santa wasn't built for the cause...." A friend of mine has this on record and it says "twistin' with 'ol santa claus" either way it's upbeat and cute and I love it
2) Mary's Boy Child/Oh my Lord by Boney M again totally upbeat and fun :)
I like the old Christmas hymns that I grew up with as well, O Holy Night, O Come All Ye Faithful, What Child is this? and so on....I seriously love everything about Christmas but the carols are at the top.
And without further ado, the contest winner. This was a random draw (my hubby pulled the name from a hat)
The winner.....drumroll please.....ANGIE!!!   Congratulations Angie, I need your mailing address so I can get your goodies shipped. Hopefully I beat the Christmas rush :)
Thanks to everyone for entering. If all goes well I'll have another contest in the new year.
Photo for today
Til next time, C.

1 Happy Thoughts:

Angie said...

Are you serious? I actually won, I never win anything!! Cool! And what do you know, I'm actually getting a lay off from work for a couple of months so I'll have time to scrapbook...Anyways, my address is:

PO Box 490
Rocky Harbour, NL
A0K 4N0

By the way, thank you very much!!!

Blog Archive