Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Maternity: Joanne

When Joanne contacted me for her Bump & Baby package I was weary about taking the booking.
Being as far along in her pregnancy as she was, I was terrified that she would go into labour early and then "boo" no maternity photos.
But Baby Grice has decided to wait until closer to the due date to make his or her entrance into the world. Not sure how Mommy Joanne feels about that, but I'm sure relieved I was able to take photos without any contractions :)
It seemed everything was in our favour, no early labour, the thunder storms held off until about 20 minutes after we had finished our session and I was able to get these awesome photos
I know it's not a belly shot, but look how great these two look!
Couldn't decide which one I liked best of Joanne, so here's both. You pick!
I really liked this one too
The heart around the belly....of course
Love the relaxed feel of this one
And my fav from the session....
I'm totally digging the sepia effect, along with the flower being the focal point
Joanne & Darryl thank you.
It was a great way to spend an early Sunday morning. Despite my being late, again I apologize :)
The best of luck with your labour & delivery, I can't wait for the newborn session to meet Baby Grice.
And Joanne, what a nice time catching up....I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you again in the very near future.
Til next time, C 

2 Happy Thoughts:

Myrna Hynes said...

Beautiful job! Joanne looks great pregnant!
I like the face-on one of Joanne best, I think, and of course, I love the "heart" one too :)

vicki said...

Can't pick, they all look awesome!

Blog Archive