Thursday, October 22, 2009

FAQ - How I use Pioneer Woman Actions: Part 1

I love Pioneer Woman, and I love her free actions that she shares on her website.
I've started using her actions as a main source of editing on a lot of my photos.
So for the next few weeks I'm going to share share how "I" use her actions to enhance my photos.
I don't put "effects" on most of my photos but some of them do require just that extra punch.
-------------------
If you have questions please submit them and I'll address them the best way I can in the following weeks.
Today I'm going to share how I use the "Seventies" action......

---------------

I'm sure you all recall one of my fav sessions from this summer with Myrna. We were going for a certain "look" with these photos and when it came time to process them the seventies action was PERFECT!
Let me show you how.....

Here's the straight out of the camera shot....I took this in manual mode.



It's not bad really...but as previously mentioned it wasn't the "look" we were going for...so....

This is how it looked with the seventies action applied





and here are they are side by side so you can see the difference



Hope this helps someone with defining their editing style.
And just seeing a glimpse into how I see and process my clients photos.
Til next time, C

0 Happy Thoughts:

Blog Archive