Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just Because: We are Family

This was my last session for the 2009 summer special.
Thank you again to everyone who booked me this year, I seriously have the best clients.
All my sessions were fun and memorable. And in most cases I've stayed in contact with my clients, either via Facebook, email, and so on.
---------
This was a very late booking that I accepted, I was weary because I was afraid I would go into labour early and then have a dissatisfied client.
Then I did go early which meant a serious delay in the processing of these photos. But here they are!!!
Last but not least....the Samms Family...extended :) I hope you are as happy with the results as I am.












One of my favourites



And my FAVOURITE from the session



Thanks again, I had a great time.
Til next time, C


1 Happy Thoughts:

Myrna Hynes said...

Those are really beautiful family shots Christa, great job!! They all look fabulous. My fav is the one of Eddie laying on the ground with the grandkids.

Blog Archive