Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy New Year

Hello & Happy New Year.
It's a new year, a fresh look, new beginnings....
I really thought 2009 I'd start off announcing that I had a business number and that I had gone pro...but that is not the case. I did some soul searching and I'm not ready. I haven't given up the dream, I just need time. So now I have a timeline, some goals and hopefully in a few years I will go pro. Wish me luck!
This also means I'm not sure what direction this blog will go in, for now I'm just going to post photos as frequently as possible, nothing that bothers me more is a blog that barely has new updates. Yes I've been guilty of that so far this year but the dry spell is over. And here we go....
Not sure if you've noticed the links at the top of the page. Some of this is still under construction :) Hoping to be completed by the end of January. Also if you're looking for archives and categories those are at the bottom of the page.
Now I'm looking for your opinion on 1 more thing.....here are two photos. Do you prefer Cyball Photography typed out or just the "C" I kind of like both so I might use both....unless of course there's an overwhelming response to one or the other.


FIRST




SECOND
Whole name or Simple C? What do you think?
Til next time, C.

4 Happy Thoughts:

Tara said...

I prefer the lone 'C'....makes people want to look into your work more to figure out who you are!!! My 'happy' thoughts!!

Oh, and how did you get 3 links above?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tara.

Vicki

Anonymous said...

I prefer the 'C' as well. Seems more elegant and professional.

Jody

Myrna Hynes said...

I'm having a hard time deciding but I'm also leaning toward the "C"

Blog Archive