Friday, March 13, 2009

2009 Schedule

It seems the weather is getting warmer and photography season is soon upon us.
I wanted to let you know my schedule in case you're planning on booking a summer session.
Currently available from now until mid August 
(taking out the week of July that I'm in Nfld)
I will not be taking any bookings for the rest of 2009 after that date.
Which right now also includes Christmas card sessions. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If my schedule should change, it'll be posted here as soon as I know :)
Til next time, C.

2 Happy Thoughts:

spiffykerms said...

When are you going back to NL? Boyfriend is planning a trip home, and I may go with him (End of July for the Tely 10!)

Gray Photography - Zach and Jody - Nashville Wedding Photography said...

Warm weather = awesome! We hope you get super busy!!

Blog Archive