Sunday, May 31, 2009

Feature Photographer: David Jay

So this is a be-lated version of my Friday feature photographer.
Today it's David Jay
I'm not quite sure how I discovered his website, blog, etc...pretty sure it's through Jasmine Star's website & blog since she lists him as her inspiration.
He's a Christian Photographer, which I really admire about him.
He recently returned from a missions trip to Russia, more details on his blog, click here
He's also the owner/creator of the Show it products, such as Show it Fast (website) and Show it Web (slideshows)
-----------------------
He's not a typical photographer / business-man in my opinion. I think he's a business-man more so than a photographer but he's all about being "open source" and sharing his knowledge and a "share the wealth" mentality.
Instead of being greedy and hoarding all knowledge so that nobody else will have success. It's quite the opposite. It seems the more generous he is, the more successful he is....think about that!
Anyway...check out his stuff.
He's got a great thing going on and very inspirational, especially if you're just starting out like me :)
Til next time, C.

3 Happy Thoughts:

|| davidjay || said...

Wow! :) Thanks for the sweet writeup!

Blessings to you!

Bobby Earle said...

DJ's a great friend of mine - Everything you've said here is dead on. He's one of the most generous guys out there :)

Bobby

Myrna Hynes said...

I was wondering about "Feature Friday"...I missed it :( So, thanks for remembering :)

Blog Archive