Friday, June 19, 2009

Feature Photographer: Pink Sugar

Andrea the artist of Pink Sugar is a photographer based out of Edmonton, Alberta.
Yes I'm featuring a Canadian photographer today :)
I love her style, I would describe it as urban & edgy
A LIFE session will cost you $500 (but includes a $200 print credit)
A LOVE session which is wedding photography starts at around $4000 if I remember correctly. 
For some reason I cannot find the pricing on her website anymore.
To check out her blog, click HERE
And to check out the website, click HERE
-------------------------------------------
Happy Friday my Peeps!
Enjoy your first day of summer & to whom applicable Happy Father's Day
Til next time, C.

1 Happy Thoughts:

Myrna Hynes said...

I think this is my fav since the very first feature, love her style...and love that you've featured a Canadian! :)

Blog Archive