Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just Because: Bobbi-Lynn

She lives in the city. She works in the city. She can swing a baseball bat as good as any boy can. In fact, there are times in her life when she's actually been accused of being a tomboy.
But at heart, this girl, this beautiful girl, is a country girl.
Bobbi-Lynn and I faced the very mosquito infested country roads to do this Just Because shoot.
I must say the bites were worth it.....not sure if I can say the same for Bobbi or not :)
See for yourself....
Til next time, C

3 Happy Thoughts:

Myrna Hynes said...

Oooo, I just LOVE the one showing the boots on the dirt road - very cool! And my fav of Bobbi-Lynn is the second last pic. Looks great!

Holly said...

Awesome photos! Your sessions lately have been amazing - keep it up girl!! :)

Anonymous said...

My fav is the last pic! Something about the black and white pics of love. Great job guys!! Christa you rock!

vicki

Blog Archive