Friday, July 3, 2009

Feature Photographer: Jamie Delaine

Jamie Delaine is a young Wedding photographer out of Vancouver, BC
Yep I'm featuring another Canadian :) 
I discovered Jamie Delaine when her website was a featured "Show it website"
Click HERE to check out her website
Not only do I love Jamie's style of photography, but her blog is sweet and full of energy.
This summer she's hosting a 1 week internship for 4 lucky girls who's hoping to get into the industry.
Why didn't I apply? For a number of reasons....one I'll be on the other side of the country the week of the internship. Secondly I didn't qualify (you had to be between 17-25) sadly I discovered I want to be a wedding photographer at too late of an age.....LOL.
But Jamie, if you're reading this and want to share your knowledge sometime. I'm all ears :) 
If you're interested in booking Jamie, her info is as follows
Portrait session will start at $250 & include:
$100 credit towards an album or prints
Weddings start at $3600 & include:
 - engagement session
7+ hours of wedding day coverage by two photographers 
-album credit
Check her out!
Happy July 4th to my American friends, have a great weekend everyone!
Til next time, C

1 Happy Thoughts:

jamiedelaine said...

Thanks so much for the feature!!! :)

Blog Archive