Monday, July 6, 2009

Calendar is Full :)

I cannot thank you enough for the AWESOME response I've had this summer. 
That being said my schedule is pretty much FULL.
I have a few evening shoots available at 7pm.
-----------------------
I can possibly take ONE evening shoot this week (this is still up in the air since I possibly have a couple of tentative bookings, so get in touch if you seriously want it)
I have ONE evening shoot available the week of July 27th-30th (Friday evening of that week is not available since it's the long weekend)
I have ONE evening shoot available between the dates of August 4th-6th 
ONE evening shoot available Friday August 7th
And Sunday - August 9th is still open where I have morning, afternoon & evening available.
And before going on maternity leave I can possibly squeeze in ONE evening shoot between August 10th-13th
-----------------------
I'd like to stress that some of these dates might not be available since I am pregnant and I have mid wives appointments and so on to attend too.
Otherwise I'm now booking for summer 2010 
It feels so good to be able to say that :)
Rates will be going up in 2010 but if you book now for next summer 2009 rates will be honoured
----------------------
I hope you're enjoying your summer so far and stay tuned....because I'm SO booked that means lot of new photos coming soon!
Til next time, Christa

0 Happy Thoughts:

Blog Archive