Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just Because: Myrna

Myrna, Myrna, Myrna...where do I even begin?
I've saved the best for last. She is the final session from my trip to Newfoundland.
Myrna is one of my closest friends, a childhood friend, a member of the chicky poo's, a sister I never had (seriously look at our hair colour....LOL) and so many other things.
Myrna absolutely picked the best prop for her Just Because session.
Her Dad's old broken down GMC truck.
And not only did she pick the pefect prop, she wore a timeless outfit that allowed me to put rockin' photoshop finishes on her photos.
All of these you're about to see have some sort of "finished editing" on them.
I don't do it a lot but this whole feel just called for it. Trust me on this one :)
Without further ado, smokin' hot Myrna
This is the truck with the shoes as the accent, of course!
I love this shot, it's so "boudoir" because of the peeking pink bra
Added a little sunshine to this one
Maybe too much, Myrna needed her shades.
Cool just took on a whole new meaning
This is one of my many favs....probably because of the old school finish
But this one, now this one is my FAV.
It's everything I could ever want in a shoot all wrapped up in one photo
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
For being you, for being adventurous, creative, fun, and unique.
I love the clients who take the extra effort to plan their session from the location, to props, to outfits, even the shoes :)
Myrna you made it all worth while. Love you!
Til next time, C

6 Happy Thoughts:

Janis Nicolle said...

Again...WOW. I love all of these pics....Myrna are smokin!!!!!!

Myrna Hynes said...

Awesome! I'm like totally flabbergasted (I swear good makeup and a great photography can do wonders for a girl!). And of course I had to have a good chuckle at my boobs trying to break through the buttons of my shirt...hehe! Great job, I can't wait to hear what Jamie has to say about his hot mama wifey!

Myrna Hynes said...

Oh, and the last pic...holy smokes, love it girl!!!!

Heather said...

WOW,WOW,WOW...CHRISTA you NEVER cease to amaze me and Myrna is just a beauty anyhow.....GREAT PICS!!

Tara said...

HOLY CRAAAA-AAAAAAP Crista ....WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Amazing shots! Myrna...you are one hot momma GIRLFRIEND!!! Christa - you ARE smokin' girl!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh sexy mama!! My fav is the last pic. It would for sure make the sexy women calendar!!

vicki

Blog Archive