Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Summer Special

From now until August 15th you can book a "Just Because" session for $100
How the package has changed:
Photobook will not be included
Includes:
1-2 hour session
Blog sneak peek
**Full resolution digital files**
*This way all prints from the session you will do yourself*
There'll be 3 categories:
Colour
(this will be the bulk of your photos)
Black & White
Artistic
All photos will be sized to 5x7 & 8x10 for printing purposes
Should you require additional formatted sizes please let me know before hand.
Custom greeting cards (engagement, birthday, baby) will be additional charge.
Can't wait to hear from you!
Remember summer schedules fill up fast!
Also if you're booking a session for Newfoundland my schedule is full, but if you REALLY want to book something contact me ASAP and I'll see where I can fit you in.
Til next time, C.

0 Happy Thoughts:

Blog Archive