Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dingbat Press

Since I was a little girl I have loved pens & paper. I loved colouring for hours. 
Even now I love paper lists. And not the kind you type up on the computer.
I love sitting down with a notepad, a pen and physically writing a grocery list, a to-do list, notes, thank you cards, etc, etc, etc....I think you get the idea.
It could also explain why I love stationary, business cards, gift tags, even scrapbooking so much.
I just love paper with pretty designs.
That being said, I follow a blog call Dingbat Press
I follow the blog and I also enter contests on the blog.....and I'm happy to announce that I won! 
I won these gifttags/enclosures
Aspen Trees
 
These lovely red enclosures
And my favourite, these pretty blue lace ones with brown envelopes
 
If you're looking for stationary for ANY reason, for your business, recipe cards for your kitchen, cute baby announcement cards, thank you cards, anything...please check out the Dingbat Website by clicking HERE
 For pre-made items, check the Etsy store HERE 
 
And for more give-aways check the blog by clicking HERE
Thanks again Adrienne, I cannot wait to receive my gift. I'm so excited :)
-----------------
Til next time, Christa

0 Happy Thoughts:

Blog Archive