Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Engaged: Savannah & Chris

I had the pleasure of photographing Chris & Savannah's engagement photos while in Newfoundland.
They had picked two GREAT locations, both which I loved.
First the lighthouse
This one is my favourite
These are still around the lighthouse property
Then off to location number 2.....and I fell even more in love.
I was really diggin' the bench
This location was so beautiful, that when I finished this session, Kristen and I stayed behind to take some of our own photos.
Savannah & Chris, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules and allowing me to photograph your engagement pictures and for picking such awesome scenery in which to take them :)
Til next time, C

1 Happy Thoughts:

Myrna Hynes said...

I think your fav is my fav too :)

Blog Archive