Friday, August 7, 2009

Feature Friday: Purple Lemon Designs

Today I've decided to not feature photographer.
I've decided to feature a Graphic Design artist.
I'm featuring: Purple Lemon Designs
I've been following Kelly's blog for a while now.
Click HERE for her blog.
I'm hoping to be purchasing some products from her in the near future. I'm just finalizing a few details of a project before I'm in touch. 
She has great features, and even freebies. Click these link for a few of the freebies on her blog:
--------------------------------------
The main item that she sells her in her Etsy shop, click HERE to access that, that TOTALLY has my attention is her custom address stamps.
Instead of addressing a million envelopes at Christmas time, paying bills, etc, etc, etc, now you can have a stamp made. Buy some ink, stamp your return address and voila! No more writing. 
Not to mention its MUCH more environmentally friendly then having labels printed over and over again.
--------------------------------------
If you're a small business owner I think her products are GREAT for correspondance as well. 
Instead of buying custom stationary, letter head, etc, have a stamp designed just for you and you're in business. 
----------------------------------
Anyway check out her work and place an order :)
Til next time, C

1 Happy Thoughts:

Kelly | Purple Lemon Designs said...

What a happy surprise to find this wonderful blog post, Christa! Thank you so much for your very kind words.

Blog Archive